l4d2 dedicated server custom maps
Left 4 dead 2 (nonsteam) maps install & .vpk files tutorial - youtube
Оценка становится доступна после аренды видео-
В данный момент эта функция недоступна. Повторите попытку позже.
Опубликовано: 11 нояб. 2012 г.
This is a short tutorial, showing you guys on how to install add-on maps.
GCFScape - http://www.mediafire.com/download/o8b...
Left4Dead2 Add-on Map - http://www.l4dmaps.com/files.php?cat=5
For those who doesn't understand the video, I'll just write the instruction, I tested it a minute ago and it worked for me.
- Download L4D2 add-on maps. Link above.
- Pick the maps you wanted
- Download the map, the file should be big/large. Around 100mb.
- Extract the .rar file and you'll get a .vpk file.
- Install GCFScape in order to open .vpk file. Link above.
- Open GCFScape and click on File -- Open. (Ctrl + O)
- You should open the .vpk file you just extracted from the .rar file you downloaded.
- It'll give you root files.
- Select/Highlight all files on the right. Right click on it and click Extract.
- Extract the files to Left 4 Dead 2/left4dead2 (should be in your game directory)
- Once everything is done, open your game and open your console (`~)
- Type in "maps *" And you'll get a list of your maps' name. It should be on the lowest list.
- Lastly, type in console "map yourmapnamehere" e.g map trainescape1681
That's it. Let the game load and everything is fine. I can't guarantee skins mod will work using this software. I never tested it. But the map should be fine.