xbox one call of duty dedicated server
If you’re signed in but are having trouble connecting, check the Xbox Live Status page for connectivity alerts, maintenances, or other factors indicating that servers are not fully operational. If there are issues with the Xbox Live servers, you might experience connectivity issues until the servers return to full operation.
Testing your connection might reveal the root cause of a problem. Follow the steps below to test your console’s connection.
- Turn on your Xbox without a disc inside and go to Xbox Home.
- Go to Settings and select System.
- Select Network Settings.
- Select a connection you would like to test.
- Select Test Xbox Live Connection.
- Select Yes to sign out of Xbox Live and allow the test to run.
- Turn on your Xbox One without a disc inside and go to Xbox Home.
- Go to Settings and select Network.
- In the right-hand column, select Test network connection, and allow the test to run.
If this test finds a break in your connection, you’ll receive an error message. This message identifies, in order of priority, where your connection failed, and offers troubleshooting steps to help correct the problem. Learn more about network connection test error messages.
Please note: You can also run Test multiplayer connection to identify issues leading to lag, disconnects, or other game-related network issues.
For more help with Xbox One connection issues, check out the following pages:
You can also check your internet connection bandwidth at speedtest.net.